TELEGO, Inc. and its worldwide subsidiaries are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”), (“TELEGO”, “us”, “we”, “our”) explains our privacy practices and provides information on how and why we collect, use and share your personal data through our interaction with you and through our products and services and its sub-domains (“Website”), our desktop, IP desk phone, and mobile applications (“App”) or use of our unified cloud communications and collaboration platform (“Services”). The policy also describes your choices regarding use, access, deletion and correction of your personal information.
TELEGO’s Privacy Notice applies to Customers (including Customer’s End Users) and Users (all other individuals who use the TELEGO products or website) provided directly to us when they use our Website, Apps, or Services.
We recommend that you read this Notice in full to ensure you are fully informed. However, if you only want to access a particular section of this Notice, then you can click on the relevant link below to jump to that section.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
INFORMATION WE USE
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
BLOGS AND FORUMS
CHANGES TO NOTICE
Information which you provide to us
We collect information which you provide directly to us when you use our Website, Apps or Services. The types of personal information we may collect directly from you include email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, employee names, usernames, information about the type of service required, marketing preferences, job titles, credit card payment information, transactional information (including Services purchased), as well as any communications, inquiries, contact or other information you choose to provide during your use of the Services.
When you provide personal information we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information we collect automatically when you visit our Website or Apps or use our Services.
When you visit our Website, or use our Apps or Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal data under applicable data protection laws:
Usage information – We keep track of your activity in relation to the Website, Apps or Services, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to their use of the Website, Apps or Services.
When you use our Services, we may collect:
1. Traffic data about the communications that take place through our platform (such as calls, team chat, video conferencing, SMS) to enable us to transmit those communications effectively and efficiently;
2. Network Monitoring data to enable us to maintain the security and agility of our internal networks;
3. Log data about you when you use the Services, Website or Apps including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), browser type, referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site;
4. Device data such as your mobile phone number and mobile device operating system and model if you use our Services via our Apps. We use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to your computer;
5. Call Detail Records produced by a telephone call or other telecommunications transactions that contain various attributes of the call, such as time, duration, completion status, source number and destination number; and metadata, Emails/Communications with us; and
6. Billing data, which includes payment data.
Cookies and other similar technologies – We use various technologies to collect information which may include cookies when you visit our Website, or use our Apps or Services. Please see the TELEGO Cookies Notice above for further information.
Information we collect from third parties.
We may collect the names, e-mail addresses, postal addresses and city of residence of individuals from third parties to market our products / services to these individuals. This collection of information and marketing is always carried out in compliance with applicable law.
We may receive personal information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you, in accordance with applicable laws. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may collect personal information about you from other applications you may use if you choose to integrate TELEGO Apps or Services with other Apps or Services.
INFORMATION WE USE
We may use the information we collect from you for a range of purposes, including to:
– Administer, operate, protect and maintain the Website, Apps or Services;
– Process and complete transactions, and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
– Manage and improve your use of the Website, Apps or Services;
– Prepare and provide to you testimonials regarding the Website, Apps and / or Services;
– Help deliver our Website, Apps, or Services to Customers for service and support;
– Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the Website, Apps or Services, and other illegal activities;
– For any other purposes about which we notify and receive your consent;
– To help personalize your experience and re-target you for advertising purposes;
– Respond to inquiries and requests and to provide you with information and access to resources that you have requested;
– Analyze and aggregate your use of the Website, Apps or Services for trend monitoring, marketing advertising purposes; and
– Send you technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications.
We and our third-party marketing service providers may also use the information Customers send to us for our marketing purposes. However, you may opt out of our marketing. For further information, see the “Unsubscribe from Our Mailing List” section below.
We may share and disclose information we collect with the following third parties:
– Business partners, contractors, vendors, and authorized third party agents, to:
– Operate, deliver, improve and customize our Services;
– Provide support and technical services;
– Send marketing and other communications related to business;
– Enforce our acceptable use policy;
– Law enforcement agencies, regulatory or governmental bodies, or other third parties in order to respond to legal process, comply with any legal obligation; protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties; prevent or investigate wrongdoing in connection with the Website, Apps or our Services;
– Any third parties in connection with prospective or actual, sale, merger, acquisition, financing or reorganization of our business.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Update and access to your information
Where we process personal information collected via our Website or Apps or via our Services for our own account management, billing or marketing purposes and where required by applicable law, we provide individuals with the opportunity to access, review, modify, and delete any such personal information that we process.
Unsubscribe from our mailing list
You may at any time ask to remove yourself from our mailing list by clicking “Unsubscribe” in any e-mail communications or push notification we send you. We will remove you from our mailing list in accordance with applicable laws.
To request that your phone number be removed from future sales calls, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Notice does not apply to, nor are we responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or service to which the Website links including but not limited to social media sites. The inclusion of a link on the Website does not imply our endorsement of the linked site or service.
BLOGS AND FORUMS
Our Website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas is public and may be read, collected, and used by others who access them and may remain on the public forum indefinitely. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. We encourage all Users to exercise caution when providing personal information in blogs and community forums.
Keeping your information secure is important to us. We maintain a variety of appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information both during transmission and once it is received. TELEGO has no control over or responsibility for the security or privacy policies or practices of other sites on the Internet you might visit, interact with, or from which you might buy products or Services, even if you visit them using links from our Website.
Please note that no website or service is completely secure and so, while we endeavor to protect our Customers’ information using the measures described above, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or a data breach will not occur.
We will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was originally collected unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, for legal, tax or regulatory reasons, or other legitimate and lawful business purposes.
TELEGO does not provide products or services that are designed for use by children under the age of 18, or knowingly collect personal information from or about children under the age of 18. If you believe that a child under the age of 18 has disclosed personal information to TELEGO, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO NOTICE
If we change our Notice, we will post those changes on this page in addition to updating the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Notice. If we make changes, we will notify you more directly, for example by posting a notification or message on the Website or by emailing you prior to such changes taking effect. We encourage you to review this Notice regularly to stay informed of the latest modifications.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Notice, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Or, you can write to us at:
Attn: Customer Service
240 52nd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11220